Need A Credit Score Increase?
While no one can guarantee you an increase in your credit score, we have a great track record of doing just that. We offer a no risk consultation and evaluation of your credit reports. Within the first 60 days of service, most of our clients have seen significant increases in their credit scores – anywhere from 40 points to 100 points on average.
What is a credit score?
Credit scores are much like your driving record: They take into account years of past behavior, not just your present actions. A credit score is a numerical expression based on an analysis of a person’s credit files, to represent the creditworthiness of the person. A credit score is primarily based on a credit report information typically sourced from one of the three major credit bureaus which are Equifax, Experian, and Transunion.
Let’s face it, your credit score is important! Lenders at banks and credit card companies, use credit scores to evaluate the potential risk of lending a consumer money or extending credit and to mitigate losses due to bad debt. Lenders use credit scores to determine who qualifies for a loan, at what interest rate, and what credit limits they will give them. Lenders also use credit scores to determine which customers are likely to bring in the most revenue.
Credit scoring is not limited to banks though. Other business, such as mobile phone companies, insurance companies, landlords, and government departments employ the same techniques.
How can I raise my credit score?
- Don’t let credit card balances get out of hand, use no more than 30% of your credit limit.
- Pay down credit card balances and keep them low.
- Leave old debt on your report.
- If you close any credit cards, make sure to keep your oldest card.
- Create a budget and stick to it.
- Pay bills on time by keeping track of due dates.
- Never pay only the “minimum payment.”
- If you don’t qualify for a standard credit card, get a secured credit card.
- Don’t make multiple applications for credit resulting in multiple hard inquiries.
- Remove inaccurate data from your credit report, CONTACT US FOR HELP.